PATIENT INTAKE FORMS:
Please take a few minutes to review these forms and fill them out prior to your first visit. You should fill out and submit the health history form online before your visit, and bring the rest of the completed forms to the office with you.
- New Patient Health History Form (fill out online and submit)
- Traditional Acupuncture Information and Consent to Services (fill out online and submit)
- Informed Consent for Traditional Facial Acupuncture (fill out online and submit)
- COVID-19 Letter to Patients (please download or print this PDF for your files)
- COVID-19 Release Form (fill out online and submit)
A growing number of insurance companies will reimburse for acupuncture treatments. Consult your insurer for the terms of coverage on your policy. However, full payment is due at the time of each treatment. A receipt will be given after each treatment for patients to submit for insurance reimbursement.
I accept checks and cash payment. I also accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discover). Payment is expected at time of service.
Patient confidentiality as required by state law is maintained at all times.
Cancellations must be made no later than 24 hours before treatment or a cancellation charge will be made.
To get the most benefit from treatments, avoid caffeinated and alcoholic beverages the day of treatment and for at least 24 hours afterwards. Similarly avoid strenuous exercise before and after treatments.